Swanton offers several parks for the enjoyment of our citizen’s and guests. These parks are managed by Swanton Village.
- Village Green Park: The Central landmark in Swanton, the Village Green park is home to Swanton’s “royal” swans. This large park also offers a bandstand and is the site of many public and community events.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park: This small triangular park at the junctions of Grand Avenue, York Street, and Second Street contains a memorial to Swanton’s veterans.
- John Raleigh III Memorial Field: Located between Blake Street and Jewett Street, with ample parking at the end of Jewett Street, this park offers several ballfields and is popularly used by Swanton Recreation.
- Marble Mill Park: On the banks of the Missiquoi River, Marble Mill parks offers a playground for the kids, and public tennis and basketball courts.
- Goose Point Park: At the end of Foundry Street is a public fishing access and parking area, just across the river from Marble Mill Park.
- Swanton Beach: Located about a mile outside of the Village on Lake Street, Swanton Beach offers a picnic area, shale beach, and a public boat ramp into Lake Champlain.